The future of otolaryngology is in your hands
As practice managers, administrators, coders and more, you are constantly challenged to promote the best in otolaryngology medicine across your region and across the country while simultaneously running a successful business. The Association of Otolaryngology Administrators is your partner to help make that happen.
The AOA is the only association dedicated to otolaryngology practice management. Our specialty-specific education, resources and networking opportunities will help take your practice to the next level and remain competitive in an uncertain time of healthcare.
01/06/2017: Steps to diffuse team conflicts
Managers should take quick action to mediate conflict and limit collateral damage, writes John Rampton, an investor, online marketer and founder of the online payment company Due. Rampton offers seven suggestions on how to approach workplace conflicts:
- Find the root of the problem.
- Establish open communication.
- Encourage employees to put the company first.
- Propose a possible compromise.
- Encourage people to chat outside of the office.
- Don't let team members spend too much time together.
- As a last resort, switch up the team.